1. Accidentally pressing the emergency button on your phone.
And then praying the police don’t somehow show up at your apartment as you’re watching Netflix in your underwear.
2. Texting something ~*innapropriate*~ to the wrong contact.
Yeah, that was meant for â€œDan,â€ not â€œDad.â€ Definitely not Dad.
3. Talking trash about someone on an email threadâ€¦ and accidentally sending it to that person.
If you can’t email something nice, don’t email anything at all.
4. Spotting a horrible typo in an important email you’ve already sent.
Now everyone know that you’re also into â€œpubic relations.â€
5. Accidentally Tweeting a DM.
At best, you look marginally crazy. At worst, there’s your mons.
6. Liking a stranger’s photo or comment. From months ago.
Like a creeper.
7. Creeping on Facebook and typing you crush’s name into your update bar instead of the search bar.
DELETE DELETE DELETE
8. Sending a friend request without meaning to.
You were just totally casually and not at all crazily checking out your ex’s new love’s Facebook page and accidentally friend requested them and now the world is going to explode into a million pieces.
9. Becoming ensnared in an autocorrect shame spiral.
What a ducking travesty.
10. Not realizing that your headphones aren’t plugged into your laptop properly.
Now everyone at the office knows you’re listening to Hoobastank.
11. Getting called out for untagging an unflattering photo of yourself.
It’s not vanity; it’s self-preservation.
12. Not realizing you typed your embarrassing Google search into the most public place on the internet.
Good luck with that.
14. Realizing someone is behind you while you’re looking at something weird.
In your defense, you thought â€œHarlequin babiesâ€ would be something cute.
(Note: Do not image search â€œHarlequin babies.â€)
â€¦You did anyway, didn’t you?
15. Lending someone your computer and panicking that they can see all the things you’ve recently searched.
Oh, like they’ve never Googled any of this.
16. When you think you’ve crafted a masterpiece of wit and wisdom in 140 charactersâ€¦ and it has a typo.
Crash, burn. With your butt in the air for all to see.
17. Butt-dialing someone and allowing them to hear all your thoughts / bodily sounds.
Here’s a joke done in poor taste and also some moderate to worrisome gurgling sounds for your listening pleasure. Good day to you.
18. Scrolling through Tumblr in a public space and, boom, there’s porn.
It’s not like you purposefully set out to follow someone who would post Pepper Ann slashfic, but there you go.
The lesson? Never type, click, dial, like, fave, post, re-blog, follow, or request anything.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/alexalvarez/caca-emoji